Main St. Jordan Station
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A (dirt?) road leads into the distance. Trees and telephone (Hydro) poles line either side. A dark line goes from left to right through the middle of the picture (probably a railroad).
- The inscription on the picture identifies this as "Main St.". The original Main St. in Jordan Station is now called Bridgeport Dr. However, this does not look like it is actually "Main St.", it is more likely looking south on what was Ontario St. side road and is now called Jordan Rd. At the end of the road appears to be what was the 'basket factory'. On the right of the picture, is a building that stored fruit while it awaited pickup by the train. The train tracks can be seen as a dark line cutting through the center of the photo.
- Main St. North, Jordan Station, Ont.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16682 Longitude: -79.36629
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Lincoln Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
4080 John Charles Blvd.,
Vineland, Ontario L0R 2C0