Albright Gardens Project - three People
- Mystery Question
- Who are the two men in this picture?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Two men and a woman standing in front of an almost finished building.
- A group of 12 small houses built in Beamsville for retired clergy of the United Church of Canada. Construction began in 1954 and completed by June 1955. A Miss Watt had donated $100,000 toward the construction of the 12 cottages and the property was a donation of Rev. Ray Albright.
More information can be found inthe book "The Homes on the Hill: the Albright Story" by W. F. Rannie
- Beamsville - Clergy Housing Project Albright Gardens ____, ____, Pauline (Culp) gardiner
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 10 in
Height: 8 in
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.14758 Longitude: -79.4776
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Lincoln Pelham Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
4080 John Charles Blvd.,
Vineland, Ontario L0R 2C0