Brass Band, Newboro, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of a Brass Band in what is probably Newboro, Ontario in 1910. Back row left to right: Will Dowsett (only shoulder showing,) Ross Cannon, Ed Barker, Hilyerd Davison, Fred Randolph, Ralph Barker, Cecil Leggett. Middle row left to right: George Warren, Clare Dowsett, Lee Dowsett, Gordon Pierce (leader,) Tom DeWill, Will Barker, Steve Beach, Harold Pierce. Front row left to right: Chalmers Singleton, Herman Morris.
- (Condition: Fair.) The photo was previously identified as being in Toledo, Ontario, however, all of the names or people listed are from Elgin, Newboro, or Portland, and Gord Pierce led the Newboro Brass Band circa 1910.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- [Internal Record Number: NS2026]
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.65012 Longitude: -76.31609
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:P.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.