Harlem School c.1905
- Photograph courtesy of Diane Haskins
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photograph of Harlem school c. 1905. It burned around 1910.
Left to right (1st row): Burt Chant, Fred Lillie, Stuart Rahmer, Johnnie McNamara, Albert Pattemore, Cecil Male
Middle Row (L to R) Hazel Rahmer, Mildred Gile, Thelma Owens, Grace McNamara
Back Row (L to R) Earl Gallagher, Forrest Chapman, Truman Gallagher, Clarence Raison, Lawrence Chant, Lela Gallagher, Alice McNamara, Holmes Eyre (teacher) Irene Brayman, Florence Gallagher, Louise Pattemore, Eva Hutchings.
- (Condition: Good.)
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- [Internal Record Number: OS1041]
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.66681 Longitude: -76.13268
- In Diane Haskins "My Own Four Walls" loaned originally by W.S. Chant.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:P.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.