John Draffin House
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the John Draffin house in Newboro, Ontario around 1915. The house was built around 1860 for John Draffin (a Newboro merchant). After the Draffin's sold it in 1895 it became the Anglican rectory until 1945.
- (Condition: Good.)
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Local identifier
- [Internal Record Number: OS0234]
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.65012 Longitude: -76.31609
- Township of Rideau Lakes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Private, non-commercial use
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:P.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.