Newboro Methodist Church Manse
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the Newboro Methodist Church Manse around 1910. This parsonage was built in 1874 by the Stanton brothers and used as a manse until 1967.
- (Condition: Good.)
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- [Internal Record Number: OS0222]
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.65012 Longitude: -76.31609
- Township of Rideau Lakes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Private, non-commercial use
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:P.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.