John Poole and his sister Mary Anne (Poole) Chaffey Scott
- S.M. Switzer, Photographer
- Charlie Bass Collection
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of John Poole (1813 - 1905) and his sister Mary Anne (Poole) Chaffey Scott (1804 - 1888) taken around 1885. Mary Anne Poole Chaffey Scott was the wife of Samuel Chaffey, founder of Chaffey's Mills. After she was widowed in 1827 she married John Scott who died in a canoe accident. She kept the house for her bachelor brother after 1832 near Newboro, Ontario.
- (Condition: Poor. faded)
- Date of Publication
- Date Of Event
- Local identifier
- [Internal Record Number: OS0099]
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.65012 Longitude: -76.31609
- Township of Rideau Lakes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Private, non-commercial use
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:P.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.