Back of Iron Foundry Ruin Postcard
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white postcard of the Iron Foundry Ruin around 1900. This is a photograph of the back of the postcard.
- (Condition: Good.)
- The dam was built in 1800 by Elder Abel Stevens. Foundry ruins Delta Ontario. Built by Lewis Soper 1822. Purchased by Philo Hicock 1941. Sold to Albert Hicock and Bill Beatty 1849. Purchased by J.L. Day 1894. Here was made the first iron plough, the first spring wagonthe first threshing machine by Philo Hicock used in Leeds County.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- [Internal Record Number: NS0038]
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.61681 Longitude: -76.13267
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:P.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.