Nurse canoeing near Fettercairn
- Agnes Richardson Etherington (1880 - ), Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of a nurse canoeing near Fettercairn around 1916 - 1918. Photograph taken of Soldier's Convalescent Camp at Fettercairn Island/Indian Lake, Chaffey's Lock, Ontario from 1916 - 1918.
- (Condition: Good.)
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- [Internal Record Number: MS6121]
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.58342 Longitude: -76.31609
- James Benedickson
- Private, non-commercial use
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:P.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.