Hogan's grocery store and gas bar in Lombardy, Ontario c.1950
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Hogan's Grocery and Gas Station in Lombardy c.1950. It was formerly Brookes' store and the Post Office was there for a time. The Shell pumps were installed in 1950. The brick store was built in 1876.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.81681 Longitude: -76.08267
- Lombardy Women's Institute shared with James Kennedy's History of South Elmsley
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:P.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.