St. Mary's Anglican Church
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of St. Mary's Anglican church in Newboro, Ontario in 1950. This stone church was built in 1850 through the efforts of Benjamin Tett. Much of the work was done by the Stanton brothers. Labourers were paid through credit at Tett's general store.
- (Condition: Good.)
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- [Internal Record Number: OS0221]
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.65012 Longitude: -76.31609
- Township of Rideau Lakes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Private, non-commercial use
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:P.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.