- A.C. McIntyre, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Daniel Noonan (1853 - 1914), the husband of Mary Fleming (1855 - 1916) daughter of William Fleming and Margaret Doyle. Daniel Noonan, born in Westport, Ontario in 1853, was a ship's captain of the Rideau and Great Lakes for 35 years. He was president of the Rideau Lakes Navigation Company which operated the Rideau King and Rideau Queen with his Fleming in-laws.
- (Condition: Good.)
- A.C.McIntyre Alexandria Bay, NY
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- [Internal Record Number: MS8131]
- Fleming Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.58342 Longitude: -76.31609
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:P.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.