Band playing Newboro Lock Station probably for a regatta
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the Newboro Lock Station around 1923. In the background is the Blockhouse. The Blockhouse was built in 1833 to protect the lock station but functioned as a lock master's house for most of its history. It was "reconstructed" around 1966. The band is probably the Newboro Band playing at a regatta.
- (Condition: Good.)
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Local identifier
- [Internal Record Number: OS0230]
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.65012 Longitude: -76.31609
- Township of Rideau Lakes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Private, non-commercial use
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:P.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.