Aerial Photographs of Upper Ottawa River
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Aerial Photograph taken of Upper Ottawa River in 1938 or 1939. The Photographs were reproduced with the Permission of Natural Resources Canada 2009, courtesy of the National Air Photo Library. Funding for the one time use of this collection was generously provided by Ontario Power Generation.
- Old Highway 17 is visible in the photograph. The Ontario side is the top and the Quebec side is the bottom of the photograph
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.18342 Longitude: -77.99952
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Copyright Holder
- National Air Photo Library/Phototheque Nationale de l'air
- Copyright Holder Contact Information
- National Air Photo Library/Phototheque Nationale de l'air 615 Booth St., 615, rue Booth, room/piece 180 Ottawa Ontario K1A 0E9
Web: http://airphotos.nrcan.gc.ca/ Phone: 613-995-0947 , 613-996-4397 Tel. and TTY: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET)
- Reproduction Notes
- Reproduction Prohibited without permission from National Air Photo Library/Phototheque Nationale de l'air.
- Head, Clara and Maria Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org