Old Mackey's Park ca.1989
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Buttons (Information artifacts)
- This Button was created for the Grand Opening of Mackey Park.
- Mackey Park is situated where St. Narcissus Parish used to be located. The church was demolished in 1950 when the Des Joachims (Swisha) Dam rose the water level of the Ottawa River. The community of Mackey Station (now called Mackey) had to be relocated to higher ground.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- July 22, 1989
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.16682 Longitude: -77.79951
- Head, Clara and Maria Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com