Ann Yantha Interview
- Naomi Balla-Boudreau, Interviewer
- Ann Yantha, Interviewee
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Video recordings
- Video interview of Mackey Resident, Ann Yantha.
- "...Our wealth was not of materials, but rather the diamonds of sunshine on water or reflected from the crystals of new fallen snow."
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.16682 Longitude: -77.79951
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this video are those of the interviewee and do not necessarily reflect the official position of the United Townships of Head, Clara and Maria Public Library or Council. Neither of the United Townships of Head, Clara and Maria Public Library or Council accepts any responsibility for such views.
Some language may be offensive to some viewers (readers) – viewer (reader) discretion is advised.
- Head, Clara and Maria Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Chapter 1 Reading
12:12 in duration
Chapter 2 Hydro Dam
4:05 in duration
Chapter 3 Fathers Death
5:08 in duration
Chapter 4 Family and Education
8:40 in duration
Chapter 5 Logging
11:30 in duration
Chapter 6 Forest Fires and Change
4:20 in duration
Chapter 7 Living Near a Nuclear Power Plant
13:33 in duration