Fishing on the Ottawa River
- Mystery Question
- Does anyone know who is in this picture?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A Bissett Creek family fishes from exposed bedrock on the Ottawa River.
- The woman in this picture has been identified as Vivian Pichette and the man has been identified as Stanley McIsaac. The boy is believed to be a Dufoe. These rapids, north of Bissett Creek on the Ottawa River, disappeared in 1950 when the hydro electric dam (Swisha) was built at the Rapids des Joachim at Rolphton.
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8
Image Height: 10
- Local identifier
- Mary Ellen Boudreau and Joan Charbonneau Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.21682 Longitude: -78.06623
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Copyright Holder Contact Information
- Head, Clara and Maria Public Library
Address: 15 Township Hall Rd.
Stonecliffe, Ontario K0J 2K0
- Head, Clara and Maria Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com