Bridges at Bissett Creek
- Mystery Question
- Does anyone know when this bridge was demolished?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Road bridge and rail bridge crossing Bissett Creek.
- This is a unique spot because four different levels of transportation (boat, car, train and plane) could be in this spot at once.
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 25.5cm
Image Height: 20.5cm
- Local identifier
- Mary Ellen Boudreau and Joan Charbonneau Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.2244212576993 Longitude: -78.0688049206543
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Copyright Holder Contact Information
- Head, Clara and Maria Public Library
Address: 15 Township Hall Rd. Stonecliffe, ON K0J 2K0
- Head, Clara and Maria Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com