Ruins of buildings at Ypres
- Wade Studio, Montreal, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Construction of Cloth Hall began in the 1200's as a symbol of textile trade in the area. By the end of the war, it was completely reduced to rubble. The reconstruction of the building was completed in 1962.
- Photographs and documents may be reproduced for research purposes only. Special permission must be obtained for use in publications, websites or for commercial purposes. All photographs and documents used from the Haldimand County Museums records on the Our Ontario website must acknowledge the source in writing on the reproductions as "Haldimand County Museums”.
- The Square and Cloth Hall
Wade Studios reorder #815
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 50.85 Longitude: 2.88333
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Haldimand County Museum and ArchivesEmail:email@example.com