Old Flesherton Railway Station Building
- Media Type
- Item Types
- The Flesherton Railway station was originally build in Ceylon in 1873, it was moved to private land owned by Alex Wilson at Grey Roads 2 & 19 in 1972 after the railroad tracks were removed and service stopped.
- Local identifier
- Split Rail Country Volume 2
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.2834 Longitude: -80.533
- Gerry Robinson
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Grey Highlands Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
101 Highland Drive
Box 280 Flesherton, ON