Old Flesherton Public School
- Mystery Question
- What year was this taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The old Flesherton Public School was a three-room yellow brick structure on a hill beside Highway 10, north of the Boyne River, and was erected in 1891 on land donated by Reeve W.K. Flesher.
- More information in Split Rail Country Vol I, p.327-8. Photo in Split Rail Country Vol. II, p.118.
- Local identifier
- Split Rail Country Volume 2
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.2634128416463 Longitude: -80.5526611587524
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Grey Highlands Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
101 Highland Drive
Box 280 Flesherton, ON