Man in Window - Ogema Mine
- Media Type
- Item Type
- In 1890, Ogema Mine was located two kilometres west of Quimet Canyon Provincial Park. The company was idle between September 1892 and January 1927. Prices for lead were low, so the mine area was abandoned and the title lapsed. Airways Explorations took over the site in 1943 and obtained the patent.
- Date of Original
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 48.7834 Longitude: -88.53336
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Dorion Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
170 Dorion Loop Road