Dorion CNR Section House (1916)
- Media Type
- Item Type
- In 1910 at E1/2 lot 8 concession 3, a permanent station for the CPR was built, with living quarters in the back. Also, as seen in the photo, a second house was built 200 yards from the siding for the new station agent who took on the duties of this facility.
- Local identifier
- DPL: 274
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 48.7834 Longitude: -88.53336
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Dorion Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
170 Dorion Loop Road