Marathon Corporation - Switching Diesel (~1950)
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An unidentified employee beside a switching diesel which was used to move box cars full of pulp bales and tanker cars from the CPR mainline, down to the mill yard. The first switching locomotive that operated at the Marathon Paper Mill, is on display at the museum in Delson, Q.C.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- M&DHS: 2a
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 48.7501 Longitude: -86.43322
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Marathon District Museum & Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
25 Stevens Avenue