Steam Locomotive '4008' - Rainy River Heritage Museum
- Mystery Question
- If you are able to provide any identifying information for this image, please post a comment or contact email@example.com[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- John Sirman, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The famous '4008' Locomotive was built in 1916 by Dunkirk of Montreal. It was a Sante Fe type locomotive, which carried 200 pounds of steam pressure and weighed 144 tonnes(288,000 lbs). The '4008' was 81 feet long x 14'11' high and 10'95/8' wide.
- Rainy River Public Library
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 48.71664 Longitude: -94.56711
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status for this image is unknown. Should you have any identifying information for this image, please contact the Rainy River Public Library. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Rainy River Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
334 4th St.
PO Box 308
Rainy River, ON