Elmos Mine - Barton Bay (~1938)
- Harry Fisher
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Aerial view looking northeast. Inscription reads 'Elmos Mine'. The name of Elmos is a composite for Ellis and Mosher. In the centre is the headframe site on a tiny island, and to the left is a cluster of buildings. The two sites and the mainland are linked by a trestle. In the upper right is the community of Geraldton.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 49.72667 Longitude: -86.94842
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Greenstone Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
405 Second Street West