Hardrock Mine - Porphyry Hill
- Media Type
- Item Type
- View looking west up Mine Rd. at No.2 headframe and mill. Inscription reads 'Hard Rock Gold Mine'. In 1936, the company began sinking No.2 shaft on the porphyry outcrop, and erected a mill in 1937. Hard Rock Mine became the gold camp's 3rd producer in 1938.
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 49.72667 Longitude: -86.94842
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Greenstone Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
405 Second Street West