C.N.R. Coal Docks - Rainy River
- Mystery Question
- If you are able to provide any identifying information for this image, please post a comment or contact firstname.lastname@example.org[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Canadian National Railway coal docks in Rainy River, Ontario, opened in 1901 and closed in 1960.
- Local identifier
- Rainy River Public Library
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 48.71664 Longitude: -94.56711
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status for this image is unknown. Should you have any identifying information for this image, please contact the Rainy River Public Library. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Rainy River Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
334 4th St.
PO Box 308
Rainy River, ON