History of Fort William, Ontario (1887-1947)
- Fort William Daily Times Journal
- Media Type
- Item Type
- In celebration of the Fort William Diamond Jubilee the Fort William Daily Times Journal published a supplement to their newspaper chronicling the history of Fort William. The newspaper was published on February 22, 1947 and details the development of Fort William from its early beginnings until 1947.
This is an electronic version of the Diamond Jubilee edition celebrating Fort William's history. To view this electronic publication simply click on the Document (PDF) link located underneath the image of the front page of the newspaper.
- Date of Original
- February 22, 1947
- Local identifier
- TJ Feb 22 1947
- Thunder Bay Public Library
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 48.4001 Longitude: -89.31683
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Thunder Bay Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
Brodie Resource Library
216 South Brodie Street
Thunder Bay, ON