County of Brant Public Library Digital Collections

Results

We found
1
matching items
Geographic Location
Onondaga
  
Decade
2000-2009
  
  • Onondaga Township Hall
        This photograph depicts the Onondaga Township Hall. It was built in 1874 and was used for council meetings until 1976. The Women's Institute of Onondaga, formed in 1906, equipped the building with tables and a piano. The original photograph was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day ...
      This photograph depicts the Onondaga Township Hall. It was built in 1874 ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Years
2000s2000200120022003200420052006200720082009
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit