County of Brant Public Library Digital Collections

Results

We found
6
matching items
  • Grant of Dumfries Land to Thomas Gadd
        This grant from the Province of Upper Canada gives Thomas Gadd 446 acres of land in Paris (then the Township of Dumfries), north of Dundas Street. His land is described as bordering Capron's.
      This grant from the Province of Upper Canada gives Thomas Gadd 446 ...
  • Letter from W.G. Keele to Hiram Capron Confirming Land Sales
        This letter is a follow-up to an earlier 1835 correspondence between Keele and Capron concerning land grants. Keele reports on the progress he has made in confirming these grants, and the work remaining to be done.
      This letter is a follow-up to an earlier 1835 correspondence between Keele ...
  • Crown Sale Grant to William Dickie, Brantford Township, 1838
        This 1838 crown land document grants a plot of land in Brantford Township to William Dickie of Brantford Township, in return for £57. The land is described as being part of the south portion of lots 1 and 2 in the third concession.
      This 1838 crown land document grants a plot of land in Brantford ...
  • Mortgage Document between George F. Birley and William R. Baker, Paris, 1887
        This 1887 document mortgages a plot of land held by George F. and Emma Birley for $2600 from William R. Baker, the mortgagee. The lot mortgaged is lots number 5 and 6 in the north side of Capron Street in Paris.
      This 1887 document mortgages a plot of land held by George F. ...
  • Crown Sale Grant to Edward Harbin, Burford, 1864
        This 1864 crown land document grants a plot of land in Burford to Edward Harbin of Paris, in return for $650. The plot is described as being the west half of lot 17 in the second concession.
      This 1864 crown land document grants a plot of land in Burford ...
  • Land Indenture between Augustus Jones and Six Nations, 1805
        This land indenture, signed March 1st, 1805, documents the Six Nations’ grant of land to Augustus Jones. He was given in total 1200 acres, located north of Dundas Street and east of the Grand River. The lease was granted for “Nine hundred and Ninety nine years,” and the only payment ...
      This land indenture, signed March 1st, 1805, documents the Six Nations’ grant ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Years
1800s1800180118021803180418051806180718081809
18101810181118121813181418151816181718181819
18201820182118221823182418251826182718281829
1830s1830183118321833183418351836183718381839
18401840184118421843184418451846184718481849
18501850185118521853185418551856185718581859
1860s1860186118621863186418651866186718681869
18701870187118721873187418751876187718781879
1880s1880188118821883188418851886188718881889
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit