County of Brant Public Library Digital Collections

Results

We found
12
matching items
Geographic Location
Onondaga
  
Year:
1940
  
  • Big Elm Tomato Can Label
        This is a tomato can label from Big Elm brand. During the Second World War Gordon and Grace Edwards operated a small canning factory located one mile west of the Onondaga village. The original label was provided by Judy Chambers.
      This is a tomato can label from Big Elm brand. During the ...
  • Gilbert Douglas with Short Horn Bull
        ...The picture was taken in the 1940s. The photograph was provided by Don Douglas...
      ...The picture was taken in the 1940s. The photograph was provided by ...
  • Bill Wood on His Oliver Tractor
        This is a photograph of Bill Wood on his Oliver Tractor, which had just arrived to Brooklyn Farm on Langford Church Road. The original photo was provided by Dave McLellan during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
      This is a photograph of Bill Wood on his Oliver Tractor, which ...
  • Bill Wood as a Young Man
        ... in 1940s. The original photo was provided by Dave McLellan during a Scan & Share...
      ... in 1940s. The original photo was provided by Dave McLellan during ...
  • Photograph of Bill and Shirley Wood
        ... Township. The picture was taken in 1940. The original photo was provided by Dave...
      ... Township. The picture was taken in 1940. The original photo was ...
  • Letter to James Black from Frank Snyder
        ...Snyder of Pennsylvania, regarding gas waste during the month of June, 1940...
      ...Snyder of Pennsylvania, regarding gas waste during the month of June, 1940...
  • Deed of Land Between William Harrison and Sherman Smith
        ...May 6, 1940...
      ...May 6, 1940...
  • Funeral Card of Wilfred John Lawrence Hager
        ... in Middleport, Township of Onondaga, on Tuesday, October 22nd, 1940. The original card...
      ... in Middleport, Township of Onondaga, on Tuesday, October 22nd, 1940. The ...
  • Original Onondaga Post Office
        This photograph depicts the original post office of Onondaga Township. The building was also a general store operated by W. O. Soules who served as the first postmaster in 1851-1854. He was succeeded by John C. Swift in 1854, then by William J. Buckwell in 1855. Buckwell continued to be ...
      This photograph depicts the original post office of Onondaga Township. The building ...
  • Coleman Family Farm
        ... was taken in the 1940s. The original picture was provided by Brian Coleman during...
      ... was taken in the 1940s. The original picture was provided by ...
  • Salt Springs Church in 1940
        ...The picture was taken in 1940. The original picture was provided by Brian Coleman...
      ...The picture was taken in 1940. The original picture was provided by ...
  • Students of Onondaga School Section No. 2
        ... in Middleport circa 1940. Front row (from left to right): Leonard Bowman, Clayton...
      ... in Middleport circa 1940. Front row (from left to right): Leonard ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit