County of Brant Public Library Digital Collections

Results

We found
6
matching items
Geographic Location
Onondaga
  
Decade
1960-1969
  
  • Original Onondaga Township Volunteer Fire Department
        This photograph depicts members of the original Onondaga Township Volunteer Fire Department. The picture was taken in 1960. Front Row (left to right): Reeford Comer, Gien Dougherty, Ron Chartton, Howard Sharp, Harvey Featherson (Treasurer), Graeme Dougherty, Jim Smith, Fire Chief Elmer VanSickle, Foster Mordue, Jim McBlain, Harold Grigsfoy, Herb Hamilton, ...
      This photograph depicts members of the original Onondaga Township Volunteer Fire Department. ...
  • Onondaga Central School Staff and Students
        This photo album includes photographs of teaching staff and students of the Onondaga Central School. The school was opened in September 1959 and closed in June 1984. The original document was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, ...
      This photo album includes photographs of teaching staff and students of the ...
  • First Graduating Class of Onondaga Central School
        This photo album includes photographs of teaching staff and the first graduating class of the Onondaga Central School. The school was opened in September 1959 and closed in June 1984. The original document was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall ...
      This photo album includes photographs of teaching staff and the first graduating ...
  • Photograph of Jim and Belle Black
        This photograph depicts Jim and Belle Black at their 60th anniversary celebration in January 1966. The original photograph was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
      This photograph depicts Jim and Belle Black at their 60th anniversary celebration ...
  • Centennial Cairn
        This photograph depicts a cairn erected on Marben Farm (now known as Bridgeview) by Harvey and Edna Coleman as a centennial project, also commemorating the 100th anniversary of their farm established in 1866. The cairn was unveiled on the occasion of their 25th wedding anniversary. The original photograph was provided ...
      This photograph depicts a cairn erected on Marben Farm (now known as ...
  • List of Teachers of Middleport School
        This is a list of the teachers who taught at Middleport School. The list was compiled after 1960. The original document was provided by Barry McBlain.
      This is a list of the teachers who taught at Middleport School. ...
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit