Three Eras of Scotland Fire Department Equipment, Scotland, Ontario, 1951
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows the three eras of firefighting equipment used by the Scotland fire department. It was taken in March, 1951 when the fire department bought new equipment. To the left is the brand-new engine; in the centre was the engine used prior to its purchase; and to the right is the department's original, 19th century equipment.
This photograph was provided by Charles and Margaret Hunter during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- Date of Publication
- Mar 1951
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.022924 Longitude: -80.3763107
- Provided by Charles and Margaret Hunter
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Charles and Margaret Hunter
- Recommended Citation
- Three Eras of Scotland Fire Department Equipment, 1951, Charles and Margaret Hunter personal collection
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary