Grand River Heritage Mines Society Newsletter, January/February/March, 1997
- The Walking Question Mark: Newsletter of the Grand River Heritage Mines Society, Mar 1997
- Media Type
- The Grand River Heritage Mines Society was active from 1993 through 2005 with the goal of identifying and documenting all of the historic mines located within the Grand River valley. These newsletters document their activities, including archaeological digs and research into mine history.
This issue includes a report on the Society's potluck supper by Mike O'Byrne and field trip reports by Ilse Kraemer.
These newsletters were provided courtesy of the Grand River Heritage Mines Society. Their book, Herons and Cobblestones, is also available as a part of this collection.
- Date of Publication
- Mar 1997
- Grand River Heritage Mines Society Newsletters
- Language of Item
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses are subject to the terms of a license. Contact the repository for further information. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Grand River Heritage Mines Society
- Recommended Citation
- Grand River Heritage Mines Society Newsletter, January/February/March 1997. (1997). Paris, ON: Grand River Heritage Mines Society. Retrieved from http://images.ourontario.ca/brant/details.asp?ID=81514
- Grand River Heritage Mines SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street