Marriage Certificate for Albert A. McAlister & Aleda Allen, 1900
- Haviland, W.H., Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This 1900 marriage certificate confirms the wedding of Albert A. McAlister and Aleda Allen on the 19th of October, 1900. The certificate was signed in Mount Vernon; the officiating minister was the Rev. W.H. Haviland, and the witnesses were J.S. Allen and Eliza Allen.
This photograph was provided by Linda McAlister during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- Date of Publication
- 19 Oct 1900
- Mount Pleasant Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.39967
- Provided by Linda McAlister
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Marriage Certificate for Albert A. McAlister & Aleda Allen, 1900, Linda McAlister personal collection
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary