Baptist Picnic, Burt's Grove, June 19 1909
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows a church picnic in Burt's Grove, a mile north of Paris. At one time, a trolley line ran through this area. The area was popular for church picnics. Members of the Crouse family are likely in this image.
Ted Wallace has provided information on the location of Burt's Grove, which can be found by following Green Lane from Brantford to Paris to its end and turning right.
This photo is Zoomify enabled! Click on the photo to zoom in and pan around so that you can see faces in full detail.
This photograph was provided by Elaine (Tanner) Culling during a Digitization Day event held by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the library at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- Date of Publication
- 19 Jun 1909
Width: 7 in
Height: 5.25 in
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Provided by Elaine (Tanner) Culling
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Baptist Picnic Burt's Grove, June 19 1909, Elaine Culling personal collection, ED41
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary