Toronto, Hamilton & Buffalo Railroad Train Waiting outside Mount Pleasant, 1908
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This 1908 photograph shows a train for the Toronto, Hamilton & Buffalo Railroad company waiting outside Mount Pleasant, where there was a station. The conductors stand beside it on the tracks. This photograph was provided by Linda Guest.
- The original copy of this photograph suffers from degradation known as "silvering;" this online version has been restored. The original, unenhanced version is also available.
- Date of Publication
Width: 12.5 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.31637
- Photograph provided by Linda Guest
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary