Train Coming In to Toronto, Hamilton & Buffalo Railroad Station in Mount Pleasant, c. 1904?
- Media Type
- Item Types
- This postcard shows a train from the Toronto, Hamilton & Buffalo Railroad approaching the Mount Pleasant station. It was provided by Linda Guest.
- Some estimates date the photo to 1908; the paper it was printed on is Eastman Kodak Velox paper, missing the usual distinctive "Velox" watermark or logo, which was produced roughly c. 1903-04, suggesting it comes from that date.
- This is the train coming into Mt. Pleasant
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1903-1908?]
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 18.3 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.31637
- Postcard provided by Linda Guest
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary