German Knitting Machine Patent awarded to William Williams Clay, 1884
- Clay, William Williams, Author
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Patent drawings
- This patent was granted to William Williams Clay, of the Clay & McCosh knitting mill, in 1884 by the Kaiserliches Patentamt of Germany. It appears to describe a machine for knitting mills. The text of this patent is in German.
Page 5 includes a detailed set of drawings of the patented machine. Page 4 was blank.
The application was made on May 25, 1883, and issued on March 18, 1884. Clay was given until May 26th to produce a functioning machine.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Jayme Frazee-Wright Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Property of Jayme Frazee-Wright
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary