Sulfur Water Fountain by Nith River Bridge, Paris, ON
- Unknown, Photographer
- Garratt, William, Depicted
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the sulfur water fountain which once stood by the northwest corner of the Nith River bridge near Grand River St. North, c. 1950. The man on the right is William Garratt.
- This item was digitized on November 14th, 2009, during a Digitization Days event at the Paris Branch of the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1979552782237 Longitude: -80.3912195563316
- Photos provided by Gary Pottruff (Paris)
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary