Paris Crowd Awaiting Arrival of Duke and Duchess of Kent, October 13, 1901
- Unknown, Photographer
- Brown, William A., Editor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts an enthusiastic crowd waiting for the train of the Duke and Duchess of Kent (later King George V and Queen Mary) on October 15, 1901. The section of tracks here is at the Paris Junction which was by Market Street.
This image was printed on the thirty-fifth page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- (On original matting)
Awaiting the arrival of the Duke and Duchess of Kent, soon to be King George V and Queen Mary, October 13, 1901.
The crowd is at the Junction, west of Market Street.
Copied and enlarged by Wm. A. Brown.
- Date of Original
- 13 Oct. 1901
Width: 20.5 cm
Height: 15.5 cm
- Local identifier
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Recommended Citation
- Paris Crowd Awaiting Arrival of Duke and Duchess of Kent, October 13, 1901, D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 1999.1223.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON