Paris Junction Station, 1907
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the Paris Junction Station in 1907. The train on the left came from Goderich, while the train on the right came from London. The trains brought goods and express parcels, which the horse wagons depicted were waiting to pick up. A bus to the Arlington Hotel is also pictured.
This image was printed on the second page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- Date of Original
- 15 June, 1907
Width: 10.3 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Local identifier
- 2009.0062.01, Page 20, Photo 2
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Paris Junction Station, 1907, D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 2009.0062.01, Page 20, Photo 2, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON