Frame Photograph of Two Men Taken in a Studio, Paris
- Bauslaugh, Thomas, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black-and-white photographs
- This item consists of a framed photograph of two men having their picture taken in a studio. One man is standing while the other is sitting, both of which are dressed in working-class style clothing and hats. The photo was taken by Thomas Bauslaugh, located in Paris, Ontario.
- Bauslaugh Photographs, Paris, Ontario
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Shirley Caron Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Frame Photograph of Two Men Taken in a Studio. C1890. Shirley Caron Collection. Item No. 2019SC001.023.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary