Banting Insulin Jars
- Media Type
- These are photographs of jars that were used to hold insulin for patients. These are some of the first jars that were used by the famous doctor Frederick Banting, who was the first person to use insulin on humans. The jars were found in what used to be the Glen Morris dump years ago. Although the exact date is unknown, it is presumed that they are from sometime between 1920-1930.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2668 Longitude: -80.34967
- Provided by Jackie and Neil Sandilands.
- Recommended Citation
- Banting Insulin Jars, date unknown. Jackie and Neil Sandilands Personal Collection, Photograph No. 2016NS007.
- For research purposes only.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary