Clearing the Bush Near Burtch
- Mystery Question
- Do you know when this photograph was taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photograph mounted on cardboard of a group of men clearing a plot of land near Burtch. The man with the horses is identified as James Bailey. The date this photograph was taken is unknown.
- The year they cut the bush off.
- Personal Name(s)
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0607724 Longitude: -80.267267
- Provided by Ernest Pepper
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Clearing the Bush Near Burtch Photograph, 19[0?], Ernest Pepper personal collection, 2014EP002
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary