- Media Type
- Item Type
- This train station once stood in Hatchley. In the past, train service was a crucial method of transportation in the County. The image is part of a collection of images depicting various buildings in Brant County that was contributed by Jim Havens.
- This item was originally donated to the County of Brant Public Library’s wiki website by the community member listed below. Its origins and authenticity are unverified by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0249789343604 Longitude: -80.5217921311188
- Provided by Jim Havens
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Hatchley Station, Jim Havens Personal Collection
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary