Aerial View of Featherston Farm
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts an aerial view of the Featherston farm. Thomas Featherston purchased the farm on Blossom Avenue (Brant County Road 18) in 1886. The drive shed was built by his son Harris and his grandsons Harvey and Howard Featherston. Silo blocks were made by Harris, Howard, and Harvey Featherston.
The original photograph was provided by Marjorie Featherston.
- Date of Original
Width: 28 cm
Height: 22.3 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Marjorie Featherston.
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Aerial View of Featherston Farm, 1951. Marjorie Featherston Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary