Letter Regarding Onondaga Community Club Land Purchase
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a letter from the Onondaga Community Club's lawyers confirming the completion of their transaction to purchase $300 dollars worth of land for the Onondaga Community Club.
The original document was provided by Eleanor Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
- October 28, 1953
Width: 21 cm
Height: 23 cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Eleanor Smith.
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Letter Regarding Onondaga Community Club, 1953. Eleanor Smith Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary