- Mystery Question
- Can you identify this object?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This silver cup belongs to the Campbell family, and is likely an award received as a prize in a sports game. The original object belongs to the Campbell family.
- Date of Original
Width: 4 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Local identifier
- Campbell Family Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Recommended Citation
- Silver Cup, date unknown. Campbell Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary